Friday 20 July 2012

Barcelona Bag


I made this bag mainly to use as my hand luggage for my holidays in Barcelona with my boyfriend Sean. I love the fabric on this bag especially the orangey, green patterned upholstery fabric from an old sofa my mum had. Along with other fabrics I got from Libertys in London and some patchwork fabric from Mandors in Glasgow (this screamed patchwork me together!). My first attempt at patch-working fabrics together for a bag. It was quite hard trying to understand how to patch them together. Next time will sew them more strategically together. I love this bag, it makes me feel like I am in another country by just looking at it.





(Copyright © 2012 Hannah Bramall All Rights Reserved)

2 comments:

  1. WOW! we should learn to patchwork together! I know how to do it a little bit but need practise :D Flat quiltmaking club !:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, was very hard doing the curves, but i dont like too many straight edges! lol. Quilt making club sounds good! :) xox

    ReplyDelete