Friday 4 January 2013

Gi Melin Crochet Hat


I crocheted a hat for my boyfriend as a hand made Christmas present. I was quite impressed when I was making this! My first crochet project. And has definitely enthused me to crochet more often. All i did was look up a few things on crocheting hats on youtube and a quick basic instruction on how to crochet and i was off; crocheting a hat with a pattern in my head. Freeform crochet i think you call it. Very fun and easy to do. Definitely beats knitting in straight lines. Inspired by the greens and blues in lord of the rings. Hope the wearer enjoys this present as much as I had fun making it.

2 comments:

  1. really cool! I like the pompom! crochet is so fun, fast and easy to do =] x
    I was going to crochet Stuart a hat for his Christmas until he said to his mum "I don't wear hats" humph =[ lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. and I was impressed, opening it on Christmas morning :) really love it! Very cosy on the noggin' and lovely colours and i like the pompom too! lol... amin mela lle Melamin
    xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxxxXxXxXxX

    ReplyDelete