Sunday 27 May 2012

Summer Bag


A summery printed bag with embroidery on. Took me a while to make but hopefully every stitch was worth it. I love it against the tree which sounds weird but just looks like its meant to be outdoors. I made the strap long enough to fit over your head as a shoulder bag that goes across or just on the shoulder (if that makes sense?) I personally don't like bags that you have on your shoulder and it keeps slipping off, so this is the reason for the long strap. I stuffed the strap with stuffing so its not sore on your shoulder when you carry things in it. A very practical summery bag with a small pocket on the inside.





(Copyright © 2012 Hannah Bramall All Rights Reserved)

5 comments:

  1. very impressive work Hannah,
    finished product looks very well made.Well worth the time and effort put in! Love all the detail and care taken. A very lovely summer outdoorsy bag!! keep up the good work! :) xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! it looks like it should be on sale in Monsoon! x Beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw :D Thankyou very much Erin, your comment made my day! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete