Tuesday 7 October 2014

Wallace Sewell

I was very busy last week as I was down in London doing a weeks placement at Wallace Sewell. I had a fantastic time learning how a woven textile company functions day to day whilst taking part in processes as well.


For those who don't know who Wallace Sewell is here is the link; http://www.wallacesewell.com



They are an amazing inspirational company who produce and sell lots of lovely scarves and interior products. I was inspired by Wallace Sewell throughout University and still am, it was fantastic to have an opportunity to be there and watch how everyone works within the company.


From fraying edges of scarves, to sewing on labels, to packaging, to posting. Going through the processes made me realise how much time and effort goes into each step and how small things make the end product even more special. 


I met such a lovely team of people whilst spending time at Wallace Sewell and they were so understanding and informative. An absolute fantastic experience.






No comments:

Post a Comment