Saturday 22 February 2014

Weaving Ideas and Next Warp

Things I tried in my test warp were Ikat ideas painting on the warp threads, bleaching colourful yarns out to make them look faded and different pegplan patterns to test what things work or go with what I am trying to achieve.

Bleaching (Above)
 Bleaching and painting ontop of (Above)
Using Ink and water (Above)


Based on my more developed samples which I will post a few of my favourites later. My first warp had too much grey as it was making some of my sample ideas look dirty and not visually appealing. So this time I have decided to go with something a bit more colourful but with some white yarns to make it clean, modern and fresh.


All Images & Designs (Copyright © 2014 Hannah Bramall All Rights Reserved)

No comments:

Post a Comment